How To Apply For Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship 2019 For SHS graduates And Tertiary Students. Applying For Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship 2019 and its requirements.
Introduction – What You Should Know
The Sarkcess Music Foundation just launched the Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship 2019 as its Scholarship scheme to cater for a total of 2500 brilliant but needy students at the SHS and tertiary level who stand to benefit from this program.
Are you a brilliant but needy in your first year education or a continuing student that is pursuing your SHS or first degree education in any of the SHS or public universities that are found in the country Ghana and require a financial assistance to continue or excel?
The Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship 2019 is all recommended for you now to take the chance and join almost 2500 lucky people to win the scholarship scheme for continue your education at the SHS or tertiary level.
According to a statement made by multiple award winner Michael Owusu Addo popularly know in the showbiz circles as Sarkodie, he states clearly that students have from July 10 to July 10, 2020 to apply for the scholarship, adding that 2500 scholarships are up for grabs every year for the next three years.
With the Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship 2019, these lucky winners as beneficiaries are going to be selected from 16 regions in the country, and such scholarships are will be covering their tuition fees, a stipend for books, accommodation and other important materials needed for your studies.
Who’s Eligible For The Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship?
With the Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship 2019, all applicants are qualified and;
- Should be a citizen of Ghana
- Should show much effort in working hard with excellent academic results.
Senior High Graduates And First Year University Students
- Institution must be a public tertiary
- Credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE, respectively.
- Passes in three core subjects that is; English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three other relevant electives.
- WASSCE passes: A1 — C6
- SSSCE credit passes: A — D
- Must not be having other form of educational scholarship at the particular time.
Continuing University Students
- Should have a minimum GPA 3.0
- Involved in extra curricula activities.
- No academic disciplinary issue
- Must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
- Must not be enjoying any form of an educational scholarship.
Things Required For the Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship application
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating reasons why the scholarship should be given to you for your education by the Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship that includes what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach your JHS or WASSCE results slip, an admission letters, Testimonials from your High School. Note: Checks will be made as all documents submitted will be cross-checked before approving your application for the scholarship.
- The application must be submitted with a valid contact details that is; Phone number & E-mail address.
How to apply for the Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship
CL1CK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO APPLY
With the Sarkodie’s Educational Scholarship package, priority would be given to participants that are pursuing courses such as; Music, School of Arts, ICT, Computer Science and Engineering. Women and people that are with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity.